Design Space lecture area - the jewel of the fringe programme
The whole galaxy of the famous designers and architects from Europe and Russia will perform in Design Space lecture area. Founders of successful world brands for interior fabrics, furniture and wallpaper will share about their best projects. Among the invited speakers are Christian Fischbacher, export director for Christian Fischbacher GmbH; Italian designer Wanda Jelmini, Missoni Home; French designer Fabrice Ausset; Dutch trend master and stylist Milou Ket; German architect Peter Ippolito; Belgian textile designer Olivier Delhomme; Victoria Kruchinina, interior designer, art director and chief decorator of TV shows; Yana Svetlova, interior and object designer, founder of the brand Yana Svetlova Wallcoverings and many others.
A two-hour talk show on the topic "Are there stars in the world of textile? Craft or creativity?" supported by Textile Expert Club "Avangard" will take place in Design Space lecture area. The talk show hosts are Galina Lugina and Tatyana Chernykh; talk show participants - designers and decorators Olga Kosyreva, Julia Gerasimova, Ekaterina Egorova, Marianna Mogilevskaya, Eseniya Semipyadnaya, Irina Sosnitskaya.
In Creative Space workshop visitors will be able to take part in practical workshops conducted by the industry experts and the leading design schools: the Dutch Trend master and Stylist Milou Ket, teacher of International Design School Irina Samokhina, representatives of AMIGO company, teachers of Kosygin Russian State University and Stroganov Moscow State Academy of Arts and Industry and others.
Heimtextil Russia Trend Gallery
We invite you to follow the route of Trend Gallery and get in touch with the Heimtextil Trends! The best representatives of decoration and interior design industry will present their latest collections of interior fabrics and decor items based on Heimtexti trend colours and themes:
- Mobillissimi art gallery will present Missoni Home premium brand in two spaces: Design Space lecture area (furniture, lighting and textiles from Golden Age Silver & Gold and Silver springtime collections) and Trend Gallery (furniture, light and textile exhibition from Winter Flame collection )
- In Creative Space Workshop, AMIGO company will display an art panel of motorized sun-protection systems: 12 plates will form the walls of the Workshop and become an interactive art object.
- In Trend Gallery you will see a new way of hitching and author’s tailoring of curtains, trend colors and unique ornament on rep ribbons in a new reading of the works by the French artists Robert and Sonya Delaunay - a brilliant result of collaboration between the textile designer and decorator Galina Lugina and Manders company. The three-meter velvet Designers Guild with decoration of rep ribbons from the new Orphism collection will be presented at the stand in all its breadth and beauty in the format of a huge maze.
- Manders will also become General Partner for decorative paints, and present a new collection of fabrics and wallpapers Le Poeme de Fleurs by Designers Guild for Fall-Winter 2020 season as a part of Heimtextil Russia Trend Gallery.
- In Autumn 2019 Espocada returns to Heimtextil Russia and shows a new collection based on Heimtextil trend colours. In partnership with the organizers, Espocada will present its conceptual look in Design Space lecture area, focusing on selected designs, nuances of color palette and renewed textures. For the first time in a while, Heimtextil Russia visitors will be able to see Espocada Autumn premieres during their official closed presentation at Espocada Trend Week.
Stands of Trend Gallery participants: Trend Gallery (Hall 3, D10), Creative Space Workshop (Hall 3, D20), Design Space lecture area (Hall 3, B70).
We are waiting for you at the main event of the Russian textile industry - Heimtextil Russia 2019, which will be held on 17-19 September in IEC Crocus Expo, Moscow. Get your free ticket to visit the trade fair.